It has the largest library ecosystem of any programming language. Since it is a scripting language, its code can also be written in an HTML page.
The frameworks that are used most often are React JS, Angular JS, Create JS, jQuery, nodeJS etc.
1. HTML is used to define the content of web pages.
2. CSS is used to specify the layout of web pages.
By the way, the names of these two are definitely very swinging, which creates a doubt in the minds of the people. Where this language is primarily used as a scripting language in HTML pages, Java is a real programming language that is used entirely in other tasks.
Java can be a bit difficult to learn. It was developed by Sun Microsystem for use in all the things where computing power was needed.
This makes web pages functional for specific purposes, while if it is disabled for some reasons then, the content of web page or its functionality also becomes limited or unavailable.
In Google Chrome
1. In the menu of your web browser, click “Customize and control in Google Chrome” and select “Settings”.
2. In the “Settings” section, click on “Show advanced settings…”.
3. While under “Privacy”, click “Content settings.” In.
5. Then click “OK” button to close it.
6. Then Close “Settings” tab.
7. Click “Reload this page” button in your web browser so that the page will be refreshed.
In internet explorer
1. On the Web browser menu, click on the Tools icon and select “Internet Options”.
2. On the “Internet Options” window, select “Security” tab.
3. On the “Security” tab, click on the “Custom level” button.
4. When the dialog window of “Security Settings – Internet Zone” is open, you will have to go to the “Scripting” section.
5. In the “Active Scripting” item, select “Enable”.
6. By doing this a “Warning!” The window pops out in which it will be asked “Are you sure that you want to change this setting for this zone?” select “Yes”.
7. On the Internet Options window, click on the OK button to close it.
8. Then click on the “Refresh” button with the web browser so that the page will be refreshed again.
In Mozilla Firefox
1. In its address bar, type about: config and press Enter.
2. Click on ‘Becoming careful, I promise’ if any warning message appears in front of you.
5. Click on the “Reload current page” button with the web browser, from which you can refresh the page.
1. Click Opera icon “Menu” and then “Settings”.
3. Click “Reload” button to refresh that page in web browser.
In Apple Safari
1. Click “Edit” in your web browser menu and select “Preferences”.
2. On the “Preferences” window, select “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reload the current page” button in the web browser so that you can refresh the page.
There is no need to compiled it on the client side, so that it gives some speed advantages.
5. Server Load. Due to these being used on the client-side, its demand in the website server decreases.
6. Rich interfaces. Being drag, or drop components or slider, it gives your website a rich interface.
By the way, this is not a big problem because as long as they are working properly in big and popular browsers, then everything is safe.